The adventure is about to begin!!
Will you pray for us?
Click Guatemala Prayer Calendar 2017 for a downloadable pdf version of the above prayer calendar and distributed in the church bulletin on Feb 19!
We fly from CLE to Atlanta and then to Guatemala City. Once in Guatemala City we travel by bus as shown below.
Once we arrive in Sayaxche’, we will now be working on the District Center that our team started in 2015. We will be pouring the floor, plastering walls, doing some electrical work and of course, the 3 Vacation Bible Schools which many of you brought supplies.
Please like our Facebook Page called BedNaz2Guatemala to stay updated. We’ll post when we can but we will always need your prayers.
Other links to help you pray. . .
- Our missionaries Roger & Damaris Kellogg and their two girls, Heather & Kristen; Fili & Nidia Yat and their sons, Franklin & Dany; and Wilson Castro
- The Kellogg Family Blog
- The Kellogg Nazarene Missionary Profile & giving site.
- The village of Sayaxche where we will be working on the district center.
- North Central Field of the MesoAmerica Region to which Guatemala belongs.
- Download the MesoAmerica prayer requests found here at the Nazarene World Week of Prayer 2017 site which just happens to overlap while the team is there.