Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Wednesday, Dec 7 and Jan 4 at 6:45pm
Wednesday Dec 21 and Dec 28
No activities scheduled.
Sunday December 25 & Jan 1
- One Family Service at 10:30am
- Preschool & elementary children worship with their parents
- A staffed nursery provided
- Christmas day children are encouraged to come in their PJs.
- No Sunday School
- No NaCl at 6pm
Christmas Eve December 24
- Candlelight Family Service at 6:00pm
- No Childcare is provided but the nursery will be open for individual use.
- Dress Rehearsal for Jingle Jam-Put a Bow on it & Childrens’ Christmas parties Sat. Dec 17 at 9am with SS parties to follow. Contact Wendy Ley or Carol Davison if you have any questions.
- Jingle Jam-Put a Bow on It and reception is Sunday, December 18 at 3pm. If your last name ends in A-M please bring fruits/veggies or cheese/crackers; N-Z please bring cookies or desserts.
- Don’t forget 414U meets November 30 and continues through December 14 and the resumes again on Jan 10 at their regular times. #PrayerOne is Wed Dec 7 & Jan 4 at 6:45pm
- No Get Salty Small groups scheduled for Dec 23 and Dec 30. Get Salty Wed small groups meets November 30 and continues through December 14 and resumes Wed Jan 11 at their regular times. Don’t forget about #PrayerOne on Wed Dec 7 & Jan 4 at 6:45pm
- GetSalty’s New Years Eve, Eve Bash is Friday, December 30 at 10pm and continues until Saturday, December 29 at 7 am. Cost is $30. LOTS of Pizza, Fun N’ Stuff, Movies and Basketball! Come prepared to have fun and bring friends!!!!!!!!
- No Tuesday Night BSF Ladies Bible Study on December 21 or 28. BSF Bible Studies will resume regular meetings on Tuesday, Jan 10.
- No Wednesday Night Discipleship scheduled for Nov 23, Dec 21 and 28. Remember #PrayerOne on Wed Dec 7 & Jan 4 at 6:45pm. Classes will resume on Wed Jan 11.
- Life Group & Sunday School gatherings throughout the month of December & January. Contact your Life Group leader or Sunday School teacher for dates & times.
Visit www.bcn.org or call 440-232-7440 for questions or more details.